Asic Jobs – Jobs at Asic Careers www.asic.gov.au. Find out Asic Jobs in Australia. You can get news related to current job opening in Asic Australia. Check coming soon government jobs in Asutralia.
Asic Australia is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Jobseekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Asic , then it is a great chance for you because of Asic jobs opening news has published at Asic Careers page which is www.asic.gov.au. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Asic . So now you can be a part of this Current Asic Hiring in Australia. You can read this Asic job opening article till the end for now each details.
Asic Jobs – Jobs at Asic Careers www.asic.gov.au
Asic Jobs 2021: Asic Australia invites application for the different IT Service Desk Manager posts. Apply this Asic Australia recently job openings for IT Service Desk Manager Post. You can submit your Resume/Apply online on before last date.
On Asic Careers Portal we check all details like ***Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other condition. You can also read about these IT Service Desk Manager Jobs condition which are mention in below. These details will help you to know about all eligibility criteria of this IT Service Desk Manager job profile.
|Name of Recruitment/Hiring||Asic Hiring|
|Name of Position||IT Service Desk Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Jobs in Sydney NSW|
|Salary||$ 65,735.00 Per Year|
Asic Jobs Description
- ASIC is seeking an experienced IT Service Desk Manager
- Looking for an opportunity to make your mark on a large-scale IT project?
- Unique role working on big data projects for Australia’s financial services regulator
- 18 Month fixed term contract, Sydney based
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians. We value what you will bring. We value those with sharp, analytical minds and are open to challenging the way things are done.
Information Technology Services provides a wide range of IT facilities and support services to ASIC. We are undertaking major technology projects that will transform our business and continue our significant technology transformation in several areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud. We make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make ASIC a ‘best in class’ regulator supporting the Australian financial markets. The Service Desk is the first point of contact for IT and telecommunications incidents and service requests arising from day to day business operations.
As an IT Service Desk Manager, you will be required to:
- Lead a team of Service Desk Engineers predominately based in Sydney providing first level technical support to a user base of 2500 employees located nationally.
- Lead the development and continually enhance the capability of ASIC’s ITSM. Ensure incidents are recorded in the ITSM and either addressed at the first point of contact or assigned to the resolver team.
- Lead and embed KPIs within the Service Desk environment along with devising plans to achieve targets within an agreed timeframe
- Develop and ensure currency of an IT knowledge base by providing ongoing coaching and development, used as a base to drive team performance and continuous improvement.
- Review and enhance the ITSM tool to adapt and embed key ITIL processes into the business, including access, incident, problem and knowledge as well as weekly and monthly reporting to demonstrate key Service Desk objectives are met.
- Support the onboarding of new systems or major changes to systems onto the ITSM platform ensuring the Service Desk can provide ongoing support.
- Manage the procurement requests for corporate issued end user devices and software such as MS Surface laptops, iPhone and iPad.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT or a certification in Service Management (ITIL/Agile) and demonstrated experience managing a Service Desk Team in a complex corporate or government environment.
- Accreditation in change management and/or continuous improvement is desirable.
- Well-developed management and leadership skills including the ability to build high functioning teams and positively influence others to achieve results.
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills and the ability to work to meet deadlines while managing several competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience in IT applications/product service management working with both waterfall and agile development teams and hybrid cloud-based solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills, with the ability to negotiate and consult to engage all levels of the organisation and develop effective partnerships with a range of stakeholders.
ASIC is Australia’s integrated corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator.
ASIC has a broad mandate. We are a regulator; a policy advisory body; a consumer protection agency; a licensing body; a financial educator and consumer advocate; and a company and professional registry. And we are a law enforcement agency.
This work is directed to one principal aim: to realise ASIC’s vision for a fair, strong and efficient financial system for all Australians.
Underpinning ASIC’s vision is the recognition that every cent in the financial system is other people’s money.
A future with ASIC means that your work will contribute to achieving ASIC’s vision.
ASIC is committed to a providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. Indigenous Australians are encouraged to apply as well as applicants from all backgrounds and with different abilities.
To work with us, you must be an Australian citizen, and be prepared to complete an ASIC Suitability and Baseline Assessment which is issued ASIC’s Personnel Security Team.
Please view the position description for more information or click ‘apply’ to start your application.
Apply Online/Submit Resume
Way of Submit Your Resume/Apply Online for Asic Jobs 2021
Step-1* Firstly Go to the official Asic Careers Portal website www.asic.gov.au.
Step-2* Click on the available role you want to do, and choose correct Asic jobs.
Step-3* Read the Asic job details completely i.e eligibility criteria of all types.
Step-4* Click on Apply Online button to fill-up your suitable/eligible position application form.
Step-5* Lastly, You can submit submit your CV/ Resume to Asic Hiring 2021.