Apex Jobs – Jobs at Apex Careers www.apexrentals.com.au. Find out Apex Jobs in Australia. You can get news related to current job opening in Apex Australia. Check coming soon government jobs in Asutralia.
Apex Australia is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Jobseekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Apex , then it is a great chance for you because of Apex jobs opening news has published at Apex Careers page which is www.apexrentals.com.au. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Apex . So now you can be a part of this Current Apex Hiring in Australia. You can read this Apex job opening article till the end for now each details.
Apex Jobs – Jobs at Apex Careers www.apexrentals.com.au
Apex Jobs 2021: Apex Australia invites application for the different Ordering – Feature Team Lead posts. Apply this Apex Australia recently job openings for Ordering – Feature Team Lead Post. You can submit your Resume/Apply online on before last date.
On Apex Careers Portal we check all details like ***Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other condition. You can also read about these Ordering – Feature Team Lead Jobs condition which are mention in below. These details will help you to know about all eligibility criteria of this Ordering – Feature Team Lead job profile.
|Name of Recruitment/Hiring||Apex Hiring|
|Name of Position||Ordering – Feature Team Lead|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Jobs in Melbourne VIC|
|Salary||$130,854 Per Year|
Apex Jobs Description
Are you interested in saving planet earth by creating a cleaner, more ethical future for Australian families? We might have an opportunity for you. Telstra is gearing up to become an energy retailer, empowering customers to access more affordable renewable energy. We need creative, passionate doers who don’t mind grabbing a shovel and jumping into the trenches. You will be part of Telstra’s Networks and Infrastructure team (N&IT) to support the build of this new product that will be launched this year.
As a Salesforce Developer will work with business stakeholders and IT colleagues in the implementation and support of Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) at Telstra Energy. You will design technical architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities) and include integration and authentication across systems.
This role is key to the success of the Customer Order Management & Sales function at Telstra and will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Provide knowledge and guidance on Salesforce security best practices; Salesforce integration patterns, Salesforce data migration best practices; own the End to End Technical Solution on the project.
- Ability to provide technical governance across CRM solutions at Telstra
- Assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Salesforce application solutions to ensure user requirements and business objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ability to understand and design provisioning solutions at Telstra and how CRM interacts with provisioning layers.
- Monitor process of software configuration/development/testing to assure quality deliverable.
- Provide training and educate other team members around core capabilities and helps them deliver high quality solutions and deliverables/documentation
- Degree level IT qualifications in Software or Systems Engineering.
- 7-10 years’ experience in CRM implementation, consulting or technical lead role, with at least 5-6 years of hands on experience as a Salesforce developer, or similar roles
- Salesforce Certifications essential
- Deep understand and experience in developing Salesforce and building on force.com.
- A good understanding of the architectural principals of web based platforms including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers
- A good understanding of enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration and master data management
- A good understanding of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier, multi-tenant web applications
- Extensive experience in developing & configuration SFDC Apex classes, Visualforce pages, workflows, Aura Components and LWC
Way of Submit Your Resume/Apply Online for Apex Jobs 2021
Step-1* Firstly Go to the official Apex Careers Portal website www.apexrentals.com.au.
Step-2* Click on the available role you want to do, and choose correct Apex jobs.
Step-3* Read the Apex job details completely i.e eligibility criteria of all types.
Step-4* Click on Apply Online button to fill-up your suitable/eligible position application form.
Step-5* Lastly, You can submit submit your CV/ Resume to Apex Hiring 2021.