Apache Mills USA Jobs – Jobs at Apache Mills USA Careers www.apachemills.com Find out Apache Mills USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Apache Mills USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Apache Mills USA Government Jobs in USA.
Apache Mills USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Apache Mills USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Apache Mills USA jobs opening news has published at Apache Mills USA Careers page which is www.apachemills.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Apache Mills USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Apache Mills USA Hiring in . You can read this Apache Mills USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Apache Mills USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Automation Process Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Apache Mills USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Apache Mills USA Careers. Apache Mills USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Automation Process Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Apache Mills USA Automation Process Engineer positions. Jobs in Apache Mills USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Apache Mills USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Apache Mills USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Calhoun
|Name of Job Opening||Automation Process Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Georgia|
|Salary Range||$ 102,488.00 per year|
Apache Mills USA Jobs Description 2022
The Automation Process Engineer position is responsible for supporting current and new automated systems and processes. The incumbent will be able to study and understand current and new manufacturing and operations processes, suggest improvement opportunities, and design required automation equipment and procedures. Must have the ability to work with multiple teams including plant maintenance, quality, manufacturing, and safety. This position requires understanding of manufacturing and distribution equipment, mechanical and electrical systems, process automation, and lean manufacturing principles. Must be able to collect and analyze data, prepare project proposals, manage timelines and implementation teams.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree preferred. Other engineering or technical degrees can be considered based on experience and qualifications
- Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Advanced applications including Access and Visio are a plus but not required
- Basic knowledge and use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Project
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC’s, 5000/500 Platform, AB HMI’s, Ethernet/IP, Yaskawa Drives.
- Preferred but not required, Toshiba Drives, Redlion HMI, Automation Direct, Safety Controllers, Servos.
- Preferred but not required, experience with Robotic equipment and programming, as well as Vision Systems.
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing, World Class Manufacturing or Toyota Production System
- Other skills and hands-on experience are a plus
- Two or more years’ experience in a fast-paced manufacturing and distribution environment
- Two or more years’ experience in control systems, instrumentation, sensors, AC Drives and Operator Interfaces
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent math, time management and organizational skills
- Must be very detail oriented and accurate in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good problem solving and/or research skills
- Equipment procurement, installation, service, and maintenance
- Project Management and basic understanding of financial reports
- Process or Equipment Automation
- Solid understanding of manufacturing and automation processes
- Identify improvement needs, develop action plans, and project justifications
- Communicate effectively and support internal training activities
- Responsible for the development of machine automation and procedures
- Support existing automated equipment and troubleshoot when needed
- Perform control systems and instrumentation repairs and replacements
- Hands-on and able to train others on equipment, technology and operating procedures
- Assist in developing Safety and Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in establishing ongoing Equipment Preventive Maintenance practices
- Assist in developing equipment specifications and manufacturing process requirements
SAFETY/ HOUSEKEEPING/ CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Follow all PPE and safety rules within the plant
- Promote a safe and healthy work environment on all company property to achieve the best working conditions for all employees and visitors
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and company policies and procedures
- As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness, and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors, and other employees