American Woodmark Corporation USA Jobs – Jobs at American Woodmark Corporation USA Careers wwwlinkcom Find out American Woodmark Corporation USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in American Woodmark Corporation USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon American Woodmark Corporation USA Government Jobs in USA.
American Woodmark Corporation USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at American Woodmark Corporation USA , then it is a great chance for you because of American Woodmark Corporation USA jobs opening news has published at American Woodmark Corporation USA Careers page which is wwwlinkcom. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with American Woodmark Corporation USA . So now you can be a part of this Current American Woodmark Corporation USA Hiring in . You can read this American Woodmark Corporation USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
American Woodmark Corporation USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Maintenance Technician III Job Vacancy in USA
American Woodmark Corporation USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for American Woodmark Corporation USA Careers. American Woodmark Corporation USA latest job applications are being announced for Maintenance Technician III job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the American Woodmark Corporation USA Maintenance Technician III positions. Jobs in American Woodmark Corporation USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
American Woodmark Corporation USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||American Woodmark Corporation USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Lincolnton
|Name of Job Opening||Maintenance Technician III Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in North Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 58824.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
American Woodmark Corporation USA Jobs Description 2021
The Maintenance Technician III position is the technical expert within the Maintenance Department. The person holding this position is able to perform a variety of duties requiring a high degree of responsibility, skill, knowledge, training and experience. The position is expected to work with minimal supervision or direction to complete projects and assignments. Ability to support projects at off site locations for up to 1 week in length may be requested, but not required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Coordinate sourcing and specification of materials and components from outside vendors and contractors through the RSI purchasing function or directly with vendors as required.
· Provide training to operators and other Maintenance personnel in equipment design and function.
· Work directly for the Maintenance Supervisor/Manager to achieve company and department goals and objectives, regularly reporting on progress made.
· Provide equipment & shop skills training to all Maintenance staff.
· Work directly with Production supervisors to assess equipment needs and challenges affecting daily operations.
· Maintain a positive attitude in the work place, supporting company policy and actively encouraging and developing a team spirit within the RSI culture.
· Responsible for evaluation and troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions of complex electric controls, on both micro-processor and relay designs.
· Will independently program, troubleshoot and develop validation protocols to support internally designed and fabrication automation equipment.
· Provide support to the fabrication of machine components and fixtures or support the repairs and improvements of mechanical devices which support the production departments. Proficient mills, lathes, grinding and welding.
· Evaluate problems and determine root cause corrective actions as to woodworking process, tooling or machine malfunction.
· Interface with design to support the generation of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematic and blueprints as applicable.
· Develop or modify production and prototype automated assembly equipment and fixtures.
· Evaluate, troubleshoot and implement corrective actions on all machinery and auxiliary automated assembly equipment
· Perform all duties of other Maintenance positions as required
· Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.
· Champion RSI’s mission, vision and values; comply with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of conduct set forth by the company.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required
At least 7 years of relevant work experience is required
Ability to evaluate design flaws and implement corrective actions to eliminate chronic problems or excessive downtime in areas of assignment.
Knowledge in robotic/CNC systems with ability to support the electronic interface, mechanical installation, design/fabrication, repair and maintenance of various brands of secondary automation devices for automated production equipment
Must have excellent communication skills (verbally and written)
Ability to develop operating and maintenance manuals for a variety of equipment.
Ability to develop preventative maintenance requirements and schedules for equipment.
Ability to read and understand component, machine design electric, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics and blueprints.
Basic math and engineering skills to support the design or modification of equipment or fixtures as required.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
(Number of people, job titles)
Typical Working Conditions: (Describe environment including exposure to heat, cold, fumes, chemicals, allergens, mold, etc.)
Manufacturing warehouse environment
(List all manual and automated equipment used in the course of performing essential functions.)
Industrial Machines (wood working)
Essential Physical Tasks:
(List all physical tasks encountered in performing essential functions.)
Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching
Constant standing, walking, handling, grasping, talking, hearing with eye/hand/food coordination
Occasional climbing, balancing, crawling, feeling, and repetitive motions