Amazon Jacksonville USA Jobs – Jobs at Amazon Jacksonville USA Careers www.amazon.jobs Find out Amazon Jacksonville USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Amazon Jacksonville USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Amazon Jacksonville USA Government Jobs in USA.
Amazon Jacksonville USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Amazon Jacksonville USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Amazon Jacksonville USA jobs opening news has published at Amazon Jacksonville USA Careers page which is www.amazon.jobs. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Amazon Jacksonville USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Amazon Jacksonville USA Hiring in . You can read this Amazon Jacksonville USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Amazon Jacksonville USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for EHS Specialist , WHS Job Vacancy in the USA
Amazon Jacksonville USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Amazon Jacksonville USA Careers. Amazon Jacksonville USA’s latest job applications are being announced for EHS Specialist , WHS job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Amazon Jacksonville USA EHS Specialist , WHS positions. Jobs in Amazon Jacksonville USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Amazon Jacksonville USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Amazon Jacksonville USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Jacksonville
|Name of Job Opening||EHS Specialist , WHS Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Florida|
|Salary Range||$ 69,089.00-84,937.00 Per Year|
Amazon Jacksonville USA Jobs Description 2022
EHS Specialist , WHS
Job ID: 2236145 | Amazon.com Services LLC
One focus area of the Amazon Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) mission is to provide tools, resources, and environments that support safe, efficient, healthy behaviors and encourage employees to proactively manage their health and wellbeing. To support this focus area, Amazon is seeking a full-time WHS Specialist (WHSS) to serve as a designated representative for their assigned building coordinating and implementing all areas of the Amazon Global Program as directed by the leadership. The WHSS promotes a positive culture while complying with Amazon standards and maintaining a safe work environment. This includes conducting trainings and coaching associates on observed work habits.
The WHSS is required to maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems. The WHSS supports management’s efforts to ensure compliance with all corporate Program expectations and applicable federal & state laws. The WHSS also conducts risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. In addition, the WHSS is responsible for recommending appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomics. Candidate must be willing to work any shift, based on availability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems
- Support management efforts to ensure compliance with all corporate program expectations and applicable federal and state laws
- Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions
- Responsible for recommending appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomics
- Available to work flexible shifts including days, nights and/or weekends
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations specifically 29 CFR 1910
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel in a professional capacity
- Experience maintaining confidentiality in matter involving security and/or personnel issues in the workplace
Must have one of the following:
- A minimum of 1 year in an environmental Health & Safety (EHS) related field
- A Bachelor’s degree in EHS-relevant background
- 6 months experience performing in a safety-related role within Amazon
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a safety related field
- Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, judgment, and customer focus skills
- Experience leading and managing a team ability to analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses
- Experience in emergency response and currently holds First Aid and CPR certificates
- Experience in workers compensation case management