Amazon columbus USA Jobs – Jobs at Amazon columbus USA Careers www.amazon.com Find out Amazon columbus USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Amazon columbus USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Amazon columbus USA Government Jobs in USA.
Amazon columbus USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Amazon columbus USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Amazon columbus USA jobs opening news has published at Amazon columbus USA Careers page which is www.amazon.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Amazon columbus USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Amazon columbus USA Hiring in . You can read this Amazon columbus USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Amazon columbus USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Style Retail Associate Job Vacancy in the USA
Amazon columbus USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Amazon columbus USA Careers. Amazon columbus USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Style Retail Associate job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Amazon columbus USA Style Retail Associate positions. Jobs in Amazon columbus USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Amazon columbus USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Amazon columbus USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Columbus
|Name of Job Opening||Style Retail Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Ohio|
|Salary Range||$ 15.00.00 per hour|
Amazon columbus USA Jobs Description 2022
About the Team
Join our Amazon Stores team and play a key role in helping customers having a great shopping experience. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative and diverse team, this is the place for you.
About the Role
As a Retail Associate, you will be the face of Amazon and contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, collaborate, multi-task, have a willingness and enjoy learning new things, with a commitment to delighting our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions.
- Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions.
- Introduce customers to exciting Amazon products and service that facilitates discovery of anything Amazon has to offer.
- Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building.
- Receive, stock, and replenish product.
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product.
- Operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station.
- Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner.
- Handle cash and provide accurate change to customers.
- Ensure that the store is safe, help clean the store, are diligent about keeping stations customer ready.
- Support a store environment where all associates and customers are welcome.
- Perform additional duties as assigned work in a dynamic environment that is always to enhance the Amazon brand and exceed our customer expectations.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration for this role.
- High school or equivalent diploma.
- 1+ year experience in a retail or customer facing environment or prior Amazon experience.
- Prior experience working within Amazon Stores.
- 2+ years’ experience in a retail or customer facing environment.
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.