Alserkal Avenue UAE Jobs – Jobs at Alserkal Avenue UAE Careers www.alserkal.online Find out Alserkal Avenue UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Alserkal Avenue UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Alserkal Avenue UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Alserkal Avenue UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Alserkal Avenue UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Alserkal Avenue UAE jobs opening news has published at Alserkal Avenue UAE Careers page which is www.alserkal.online. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Alserkal Avenue UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Alserkal Avenue UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Alserkal Avenue UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Alserkal Avenue UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Alserkal Advisory Programmes Project Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Alserkal Avenue UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Alserkal Avenue UAE Careers. Alserkal Avenue UAE latest job applications are being announced for Alserkal Advisory Programmes Project Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Alserkal Avenue UAE Alserkal Advisory Programmes Project Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Alserkal Avenue UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Alserkal Avenue UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Alserkal Advisory Programmes Project Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 26,000 per month (Not Confirm)|
Alserkal Avenue UAE Jobs Description 2021
Alserkal Avenue, Dubai
Essential Functions & Objectives
A unique opportunity to further develop Alserkal’s position as a socially responsible cultural enterprise dedicated to cultivating a creative economy and fostering creativity, talent and discourse. The position plays a key role focusing on delivering content-driven programmes and initiatives that are rigorous, experimental, and multi-disciplinary and which generate cross-cultural exchange. The Programmes Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all elements relating for their programming projects are accounted for and delivered.
This one-year, full-time position reports directly to the Special Projects Director.
Alserkal Advisory specialises in building multi-disciplinary programmes addressing themes pertinent to contemporary dialogue. We believe in artistic interventions conceptualised and designed with critical engagement and content in mind, becoming an empowering place for both local and extended audiences. The Programmes Project Manager is responsible for the full cycle of cultural production from ideation to delivery.
- Ideate and execute ambitious, experimental, and innovative interdisciplinary projects that bring together visual arts, music, performance, design, dance, theatre, commissions, public events, and special projects.
- Manage planning and logistics for any cultural production projects, ensuring deadlines and budgets are in place, and that all elements of the project are running on schedule and delivered in a timely manner
- Forecast and manage project budgets, payments and prepare and present weekly / monthly budget reports as required
- Liaise with and coordinate all contracts and logistics with partners, external curators or artists
- Work in partnership with the Special Projects Director to develop, plan and implement project plans
- Assist with logistics of Advisory projects, including travel and hospitality
- Plan, brief and liaise with Marketing, Operations, and Finance teams to ensure the smooth delivery of all programmes
- Prepare progress reports for each project and debrief / post-event reports for all programmes and projects as agreed with the Special Projects Director and with the client
Alserkal Advisory’s programme focus includes symposia that take an epistemic approach to multidisciplinary subjects across arts, culture, urbanism and contemporary dialogue.
- Research, ideate and execute short and long-form colloquia alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Develop concept notes for talks and programmes
- Manage speakers, contracts and any travel requirements
- Research long-lists of speakers and participants for each in liaison with internal team and external partners
- Develop participation outreach strategies
- Write briefs for programmes that support participants
- Manage ideation and delivery of collateral for programmes, including but not limited to digital and printed programmes and presentations
- Manage the running orders for programmes alongside moderator and speaker briefs
- Manage and brief all logistics requirements for programmes/events
- Plan and deliver archiving/legacy of all talks programmes
Research and Development
- Research, create and contribute content for Alerkal Advisory projects, including but not limited to cultural production, exhibition-making, commissions, conferences, design collaborations, multi-disciplinary initiatives and more
- Work with Alserkal’s local, regional and international network to identify and generate opportunities for collaboration
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategy through strong cultural production content to fulfil business development targets with a focus on positioning Alserkal as the consultant of choice for cultural business development
Required skills + experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment in a related field
- Educated to a Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent and holding relevant professional qualifications.
- A proven track record in project management and the delivery of projects with budgets exceeding AED 500,000
- A demonstrable understanding of, and commitment to arts and culture within MENA and Internationally
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent budget-keeping and reporting skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Work experience in the GCC or wider region desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to develop positive, cooperative relationships across functional boundaries.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work within an ambiguous constantly changing environment
Position type and expected hours of work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Sunday through Thursday, from 10am to 6pm. Saturdays and overtime might be required during intense periods and/or during special projects and events.
This job description summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] with “Alserkal Advisory Programmes Project Manager” in the subject line.