Ally Jobs – Jobs at Ally Careers www.allyfashion.com. Find out Ally Jobs in Australia. You can get news related to current job opening in Ally Australia. Check coming soon government jobs in Asutralia.
Ally Australia is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Jobseekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ally , then it is a great chance for you because of Ally jobs opening news has published at Ally Careers page which is www.allyfashion.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ally . So now you can be a part of this Current Ally Hiring in Australia. You can read this Ally job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ally Jobs – Jobs at Ally Careers www.allyfashion.com
Ally Jobs 2021: Ally Australia invites application for the different Human Rights Campaign Assistant posts. Apply this Ally Australia recently job openings for Human Rights Campaign Assistant Post. You can submit your Resume/Apply online on before last date.
On Ally Careers Portal we check all details like ***Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other condition. You can also read about these Human Rights Campaign Assistant Jobs condition which are mention in below. These details will help you to know about all eligibility criteria of this Human Rights Campaign Assistant job profile.
|Name of Recruitment/Hiring||Ally Hiring|
|Name of Position||Human Rights Campaign Assistant|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Jobs in Sydney NSW|
|Salary||$ 65,920 – $68,682.00 Per Year|
Ally Jobs Description
GetUp is looking for a digitally-savvy Campaigns Assistant to help drive highly impactful campaigns on a wide range of human rights issues.
SCHADS Classification Level 3, salary range $65,919.88 – $68,681.93 per annum (pro-rata) + superannuation, determined by relevant experience and qualifications. This is a permanent, full-time role based in Sydney.
At GetUp, we know our capacity to drive progressive change is increased when our team has a diversity of backgrounds and experience. We are actively looking for applicants from a diverse range of genders, cultures, language groups, abilities, and experiences to apply.
Who is GetUp
The GetUp movement is powered by the values and hopes of one million members, movement partners and a central team of expert strategists. We work together to take action for extraordinary impact.
We focus our campaigns on the areas our members care about most in the fields of First Nations Justice, Environmental Justice, Human Rights, Economic Fairness, and Democratic Integrity. From making sure hundreds of thousands of people are able to vote in elections, to successfully stopping major projects threatening the Great Barrier Reef, or fighting against a regime of deterrence for people seeking asylum – we have a decade-long history of mobilising our movement for change.
Who is the Human Rights Team
GetUp’s Human Rights Team focuses on campaign areas relating to racial justice, justice and safety for asylum seekers and refugees, a fair and equitable migration program and the rights of LGBTQIA+ people, women, people with disabilities and other marginalised communities, and more. The Human Rights Team also drives Colour Code – a platform for migrant, multicultural and First Nations communities to organise around issues of racial justice, led by staff with lived experience. The team prides itself on inspiring the diversity of people across our movement to take action for change.
Our days are filled with analysing the political state of play, developing long-term and rapid-fire campaign strategy, engagement with human rights organisations and affected communities, speaking to politicians and the media, running impactful tactics (everything from loud protests to undercover investigations), writing hard-hitting copy, using new media for creative storytelling, and coming up with innovative ways to give everyday people the best chance for impact.
The Human Rights Campaigns Assistant will work with the team to design and deliver social justice campaigns that:
- achieve demonstrable social change outcomes;
- put impacted communities and allies at the heart of our theory of power and change;
- see our movement and supporter base grow and diversify, and their enthusiasm for action on human rights issues increase;
- enact campaigning best practice, including innovatively combining digital and offline campaign techniques;
- are informed by a strong racial and social justice lens.
You will be someone who:
- Is committed to furthering justice on a broad range of human rights issues in Australia;
- Has strong digital skills and a willingness to learn new technologies, and who thrives in a fast-paced newsroom-like environment;
- Has strong written communication skills, who is adept at thinking through complex policies and ideas and communicating them simply and clearly;
- Has a deeply held commitment to engaging and collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders across cultures and lived experiences;
- Is capable of working autonomously on a range of varied tasks and projects, and takes the initiative to get the job done;
- Is a team player who brings creative, innovative ideas to the table;
- Has a strong commitment to learning about and addressing the impacts of structural racism and colonisation in an Australian context; and
- Has at least two years professional experience in the workforce.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in GetUp-style online campaigning;
- Experience copywriting in any context;
- Experience working in the media cycle.
If even a couple of these criteria speak to you, you could be the perfect person for the job. Formal education, qualifications and extensive experience matter less to us than excellence, initiative and drive.
Way of Submit Your Resume/Apply Online for Ally Jobs 2021
Step-1* Firstly Go to the official Ally Careers Portal website www.allyfashion.com.
Step-2* Click on the available role you want to do, and choose correct Ally jobs.
Step-3* Read the Ally job details completely i.e eligibility criteria of all types.
Step-4* Click on Apply Online button to fill-up your suitable/eligible position application form.
Step-5* Lastly, You can submit submit your CV/ Resume to Ally Hiring 2021.