Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Jobs – Jobs at Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Careers www.healthiergeneration.org Find out Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Jobs in the USA. You can get news related to the current job opening in Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Government Jobs in USA.
Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA, then it is a great chance for you because Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA jobs opening news has been published on the Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Careers page which is www.healthiergeneration.org. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA. So now you can be a part of this Current Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Hiring in. You can read this Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for National Advisor Job Vacancy in the USA
Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Careers. Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA’s latest job applications are being announced for National Advisor job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA National Advisor positions. Jobs in Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Oregon
|Name of Job Opening||National Advisor Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in United State|
|Salary Range||$ 59520.00 per year|
Alliance for a Healthier Generation USA Jobs Description 2022
- Approach all content and program needs through a whole child lens with a particular emphasis in family and community engagement.
- Approach all areas of the work with an equity and growth mindset.
Resource Creation and Delivery
- Develop, manage, and deliver resources, technical assistance, and professional learning opportunities to both internal and external Healthier Generation stakeholders, including, but not limited to:
- Virtual and on-demand trainings
- Live professional learning opportunities
- Tangible resources, like one-pagers, facilitator’s guides, toolkits, etc.
- Support the integration of school health services into all areas of Whole Child Health.
- Keep current on national and state legislation and research and best practices that are important to whole child health.
- Complete administrative tasks to support the implementation and monitoring of programmatic efforts.
- Build and maintain relationships with key national organizations and agencies that have potential to positively impact health and education policy in school and out-of-school time settings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Mission driven: You are passionate about creating equitable environments for young people and believe every mind, every body, and every young person should be healthy and ready to succeed. Your knowledge of school and youth-centered organizations, health and wellness, and quality standards and processes is important to your demonstrated success in managing and implementing programs in schools and communities.
- Crave Solutions: You strategize to transform systems and drive sustainability through evidence-based, data-driven approaches. You have an ability to assess and identify significant opportunities and potential problems and develop feasible solutions to address the problem.
- Bridge Builders: Making intentional and effective connections externally and internally to fulfill our purpose. You can build and maintain relationships with a variety of diverse stakeholders and have an understanding of the challenges facing communities that serve Black, Indigenous, and People of Color populations.
- Engage and Connect: You demonstrate professionalism and courtesy with open and proactive communication to increase synergy. You assume best intentions and practice self-management and empathy to acknowledge your own and each other’s perspective. You can effectively provide and receive feedback that is constructive, timely, as appropriate.
- Never Settle: You strive constantly for excellence and equity with an eagerness to improve and a zeal to stand up for generations of healthy, thriving kids. You have demonstrated knowledge and experience in cultural competency and applying an equity mindset with colleagues, leaders, stakeholders, and communities.
- Virtually Here: You respect the time and contributions of colleagues by being punctual, attentive, and responsive in all virtual settings. You use available technology to create an environment that facilitates person-to-person connectivity and workflow. You also have effective presentation skills (internal, external, small, large, conference calls, in-person).
- Ability to develop and deliver resources for multiple audiences and platforms.
- Have a deep knowledge of school health services and how to apply this knowledge within a school/district context.
- At least 5 years’ experience in education or public policy, school reform, school health, or public health.
- Associate degree in public health, education, public policy, or related field.
- Have a background in K-12 education or working with K-12 educators.
- Have experience educating and empowering others to provide training and technical assistance.
- Experience leading a project through the project-life cycle by developing workplans, schedules, risk management plans, and communication plans.
- Have demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Compliance with Covid Vaccination policy, which requires full vaccination or exemption accommodation on the basis of a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief/practice
- Have the ability to travel 30% across the United States to deliver resources, participate in organization-wide meetings, participate in external meetings, and/or conferences.
- At Healthier Generation, we believe in a holistic approach to rewarding and supporting staff. We work to balance financial stability with competitive pay and meaningful benefits – while offering unmatched schedule flexibility and mission-based work. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible PTO (available immediately upon hire)
- Remote work, highly flexible work environment
- 401(k) employer match of up to 4%, with 100% vesting of the match upon hire
- Stipend income to support communication and wellness in the amount of $1,500 per year (in per-paycheck increments)
- Professional Development
- Each job at Healthier Generation is assigned to a salary grade built on market data. For an individual coming into Healthier Generation, we set pay between the minimum and the midpoint of the salary grade, based on qualifications. For this position, the minimum is $59,689 and the midpoint is $71,626.