Algonquin College Canada Jobs – Jobs at Algonquin College Canada Careers www.algonquincollege.com Find out Algonquin College Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Algonquin College Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Algonquin College Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Algonquin College Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Algonquin College Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Algonquin College Canada jobs opening news has published at Algonquin College Canada Careers page which is www.algonquincollege.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Algonquin College Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Algonquin College Canada Hiring in . You can read this Algonquin College Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Algonquin College Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Full-time Food Service Worker Vacancy in Canada
Algonquin College Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Algonquin College Canada Careers. Algonquin College Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Algonquin College Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Algonquin College Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Algonquin College Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Algonquin College Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Ottawa, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Full-time Food Service Worker|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 21.37–24.82 Per Hour|
Algonquin College Canada Jobs Description 2022
Please Note: If you are a current Algonquin College employee, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Portable Feast, The Fix, & Tim Hortons (Amit Sethi)
Sc heduled Weekly Hours:
Length of Contract:
Employees who are full-time internal candidates, as defined by the Support Staff Collective Agreement, will be given first consideration.
Please note: jobs are posted until 12:01 am on the job closing date.
***Please note that applicants must submit their application by the evening before the closing date mentioned above. The posting closes at 12:01am on the morning of the closing date***
The incumbent is responsible for the daily closing of The Fix Eatery. They are to provide efficient food service, cash handling and exception customer service while maintaining all food safety standards and Algonquin College departmental standards. They will assist the manager in par stock, ordering, receiving, and product rotation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for running cash for lunch and dinner rushes , handling cash transactions;
- Provides efficient customer service, including required food preparation, food service, beverage d uties;
- Complete s the restocking for the following shift which includes cups, lids, napkins , coffee machines, soup area;
- Replenish es Grab ‘n Go re fri gerators on an ongoing basis and keep s these clean and organized;
- Keep s work area clean, neat and tidy including all equipment, floors, tables and chairs throughout the day;
- P roperly clean s and sanitize s equipment, and stores product at the end of the night;
- Responsible for float, deposit, changes orders;
- Responsible for accuracy of deposit on daily basis;
- Responsible for providing guidance to part time or student staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School (Grade 12) diploma;
- One year related experience in a commercial food service operation specializing in merchandising, sales, cash systems and customer service;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task;
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team atmosphere;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability of providing speedy, efficient, courteous and tactful service;
- Ability to lift, bend, push, pull and stock a variety of merchandise.
- 11:00am – 7:30pm (Monday to Thursday), 10:00am – 6:30pm (Friday)
* This position is paid at Payband B
* Vacancy is for P17973
* This position is a 9-month position with an annual seasonal layoff of June to August.
This job requires regular onsite work.
This position is subject to the terms of the Support Staff Collective Agreement: https://www.algonquincollege.com/hr/files/2019/04/2018-2022_college_support_ft.pdf
Algonquin College values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an inclusive work environment and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Internal candidates will receive first consideration based on qualifications. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process please contact the Human Resources department at [email protected] While we thank all those who apply, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.