Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Careers www.allhires.com Find out Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Al Tamimi Doha Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Al Tamimi Doha Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Al Tamimi Doha Qatar jobs opening news has published at Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Careers page which is www.allhires.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Al Tamimi Doha Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Al Tamimi Doha Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Secretary Job Vacancy in Qatar
Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Careers. Al Tamimi Doha Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Secretary job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Secretary positions. Jobs in Al Tamimi Doha Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Secretary Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 9300.00 Per Month (Not Confirm)|
Al Tamimi Doha Qatar Jobs Description 2021
We are currently looking for a bilingual secretary for our Litigation team in Doha.
Dutues & responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Writing common forms of legal correspondence
- Help prepare legal documents
- Assist associates by using their thorough knowledge of how to file legal documents and in some cases, court room procedures
- Generate a lot of legal content that is used for communication between associates and their clients
- Carry out tasks that require them to answer phones, coordinate meetings and greet visitors
- Expected to perform typing and transcription of documentation as required by the associate/partner
- Compose and type letters, memos, correspondence and reports
- Participate in the billing process, new matter and closing matter request forms, enter monthly timesheets as well as reminder for client payments and following up client billing queries with finance
- Participate in meetings for minutes, amend routine legal documents and correspondence as well as proof read when required
- Expected to adhere to the Firm’s policies and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years secretarial experience from a professional service company
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Sound knowledge of office procedures
- Working knowledge of record-keeping techniques
- Fast typing speed in English & Arabic is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with most senior executives
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
Al Tamimi boasts the largest and broadest full service Litigation Practice in the Middle East. Our team of highly qualified and experienced practitioners from the Middle East, Europe, Australia, Africa and North America bring a breadth and depth of legal expertise and experience that is unequalled in the region. Our lawyers have rights of audience before the local courts, including the DIFC Courts, and the ability to practice the local laws of all jurisdictions in which we operate. Our clients rely on our global perspective and on our in-depth knowledge and understanding of local and regional laws. Having the international skills and talent while remaining a regional firm is one of the great pillars of our success. We have the technical expertise and capability to advise clients and conduct all types of litigation in the region including Commercial, Employment, Banking, Transport, Insurance, Construction, IP, and Criminal Cases. We also have a large and very well known Real Estate Litigation Practice where we represent many of the major developers in the region. In addition to this, we have been handling an increasing number of cutting-edge mortgage enforcement cases. Our clients range from banks and corporations to government departments and the most high-profile family run companies in the region and globally. Broadly, our practice is split between regional local litigation, Arabic litigation, and cases before the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) courts. Our leading DIFC court practice has handled some of the most high profile cases heard in the DIFC Court to date.
About Al Tamimi & Company
Al Tamimi & Company has unrivalled experience, having operated in the region for over 30 years. Our lawyers combine international experience and qualifications with expert regional knowledge and understanding.
We are a full-service firm, specialising in advising and supporting major international corporations, banks and financial institutions, government organisations and local, regional and international companies. Our main areas of expertise include arbitration & litigation, banking & finance, corporate & commercial, intellectual property, real estate, construction & infrastructure, and technology, media & telecommunications. Our lawyers provide quality legal advice and support to clients across all of our practice areas.
Our business and regional footprint continues to grow, and we seek to expand further in line with our commitment to meet the needs of clients doing business across the MENA region.