Al Saya Group UAE Jobs – Jobs at Al Saya Group UAE Careers www.alshaya.com Find out Al Saya Group UAE Jobs in Remote UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Al Saya Group UAE Remote Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Al Saya Group UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Al Saya Group UAE Remote is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Al Saya Group UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Al Saya Group UAE jobs opening news has published at Al Saya Group UAE Careers page which is www.alshaya.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Al Saya Group UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Al Saya Group UAE Hiring in Remote. You can read this Al Saya Group UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Al Saya Group UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Senior Data Protection Manager Job Vacancy in Remote UAE
Al Saya Group UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Al Saya Group UAE Careers. Al Saya Group UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Senior Data Protection Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Al Saya Group UAE Senior Data Protection Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Al Saya Group UAE Remote Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Al Saya Group UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Remote|
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Data Protection Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 34000.00 per month|
Al Saya Group UAE Jobs Description 2022
Senior Data Protection Manager
Work within the established Alshaya Data Protection framework to assist our Corporate and Business teams in complying with all applicable data protection obligations by:
- Assisting in the drafting process of all data protection policies, standards, scripts, templates, and procedures.
- Cross functionally supporting corporate teams such as Marketing, HR and Customer Service devised in our regional offices by engaging with data stewards where data protection advice/inputs are required.
- Participating in the implementation of Data Protection Impact Assessments, Legitimate Interests Assessments and Transfer Impact Assessments in our cloud-based privacy management platform.
- Supporting the Head of Data Protection and data stewards in the most sensitive departments by managing and addressing requests and complaints from customers, employees and suppliers.
- Updating the Alshaya Register of Operations Processing Activities (“ROPA”).
Supporting the third-party due diligence assessment process, where applicable.
- Previous experience of 2 years in privacy legal or governance with cloud-based privacy management platforms such as OneTrust™ or TrustArc™
- Experience in drafting policies, standards or guidelines.