Al Rostamani Group UAE Jobs – Jobs at Al Rostamani Group UAE Careers www.alrostamanigroup.ae Find out Al Rostamani Group UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Al Rostamani Group UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Al Rostamani Group UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Al Rostamani Group UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Al Rostamani Group UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Al Rostamani Group UAE jobs opening news has published at Al Rostamani Group UAE Careers page which is www.alrostamanigroup.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Al Rostamani Group UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Al Rostamani Group UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Al Rostamani Group UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Al Rostamani Group UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Assistant Workshop Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Al Rostamani Group UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Al Rostamani Group UAE Careers. Al Rostamani Group UAE latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Workshop Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Al Rostamani Group UAE Assistant Workshop Manager positions. Applicant should have Bachelor’s Degree Qualification for this Assistant Workshop Manager Jobs in Dubai (Al Rostamani Group UAE). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Al Rostamani Group UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Al Rostamani Group UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Workshop Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 9,480.00-17,500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Al Rostamani Group UAE Jobs Description 2022
Assistant Workshop Manager
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Rostamani Group of Companies LLC
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
United Diesel is specialized in commercial vehicles and is the authorized distributor of Renault Trucks, Tata Motor, Buses and Trucks. It offers complete after Sales Services and provides innovative transport solutions.
Control and management daily activities of the workshop in order to maintain high level of productivity and quality services motivating the team. Achieve desired customer satisfaction by optimizing allocated resources while meeting and improving workshop’s budget and profitability.
The jobholder is responsible for the cost control measures and delivering the financial results of the assigned target
- Assist After Sales Manager in preparing annual service targets, and set monthly targets accordingly (Gross Profit, Labour Revenue, No of vehicles serviced, CSI, Productivity, Efficiency, Retention…etc.) and continues monitor the achievement and take necessary proactive action in order to achieve given target.
- Manage daily affairs of workshop by monitoring the efficiency, productivity and utilization levels of the workshop and identifying improvement areas through feedback received from customers to ensure that the team achieves required standards of service.
- Compile company and Principle’s policies and procedures to ensure ethical, uniform and smooth functioning of the workshop by adhering to industry standards and following best practices to minimize risk and ensure occupational health and safety compliance.
- Prepare, submit and communicate monthly reports detailing all key figures associated with the role to the Management for monitoring progress against plans and targets.
- Ensure the Work Instructions procedures are properly implemented and completed for quick turnaround time of the vehicle to Ensure repair is conducted with full adherence to manufacturer guidelines
- Monitor availability of the spares & other consumables in coordinate with Parts department and other vendor ensure smooth operation of services
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and implement corrective actions to avoid recurrence in order to improve customer satisfaction index
- Ensure field technical reports are generated and submitted as and when required for product improvement.
- Ensure repairs (recall / warranty/ general repair) are carried out as per the guidelines of the manufacture to meet repair quality
- Conducts regular team meetings to review performances, achievements of targets and ensures that employees remain abreast with business outlook.
- Monitors, coaches and councils operational team to improve and enhance performance. Provides technical support, necessary tools and information enabling them to accomplish their tasks in fast and efficient manner
- Monitor all service processes and identify opportunities to improve the same and plan appropriate initiatives to implement the improvements
- Update the MRQ with changes in the service department business process to keep QMS documentation up to date
- Ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of function – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferably mechanical or Automobile engineer certifications
- 7 Years of supervisory work experience in automotive workshop
Knowledge & Skills
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Operation Monitoring — Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Health and Safety — Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures of promoting health and safety of self, team, property, etc.