Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Jobs – Jobs at Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Careers www.wilhelmsen.com Find out Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Jobs in Remote UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Remote Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Remote is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE jobs opening news has published at Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Careers page which is www.wilhelmsen.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Hiring in Remote. You can read this Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Floor Supervisor Job Vacancy in Remote UAE
Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Careers. Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE latest job applications are being announced for Floor Supervisor job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Floor Supervisor positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Remote Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Remote|
|Name of Job Opening||Floor Supervisor Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 3,505.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Al Raha Beach Hotel UAE Jobs Description 2022
Location: United Arab Emirates
At least one year of experience as HK Team Leader/Executive/Supervisor and at least 2 years of experience as Room Attendant. High Secondary School Passed.
- Oversees the Housekeeping and Laundry attendants and enforces compliance with the established procedures to ensure that all areas are well-arranged and clean.
- To ensure that guestrooms are clean and free from hazards. Inspection must be done based on the procedures in place to achieve the desired results and hotel standards.
- Routinely inspects public areas and conducts daily rounds for cleanliness and to rectify issues immediately.
- Coordinates closely with department in-charge and coordinator for arrival, departure rooms and servicing of stay-over rooms.
- Assists the HK in-charge in conducting trainings in the department and other training needs identified by in-charge in order to achieve the training minutes target for HK
- Ensures that after duty hours of HK Coordinator, all service requests from guest rooms or public areas are logged in Room Operations and follow up is done on the same to have a progressive work.
- Informs any guest complains to the department in-charge and ensures that all details are given after thorough investigation and takes correct action.
- To be responsible to follow departmental and general SOPs at all times. He/She must be fully aware of the contents of existing SOPs and suggest amendments based on the operation.
- Also, performs office/admin tasks to support the HK Coordinator and department in-charge. He/She must support the department in-charge in identifying areas that need to be improved in order to achieve the set goals of the department.
To Apply for this position you MUST register or, if you have already registered, then please Log In.