Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Jobs – Jobs at Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Careers WWW.kic.ac.ae Find out Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Al Khawarizmi International College UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Al Khawarizmi International College UAE jobs opening news has published at Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Careers page which is WWW.kic.ac.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Al Khawarizmi International College UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Al Khawarizmi International College UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Assistant Professor and Program Leader Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Careers. Al Khawarizmi International College UAE latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Professor and Program Leader job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Assistant Professor and Program Leader positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Professor and Program Leader Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 14,500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Al Khawarizmi International College UAE Jobs Description 2021
Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Assistant Professor and Program Leader, Computer Graphics & Animation (CGA) Program”. The position reports to the Head of Information Technology (IT), and joining date will be from Fall Semester of the coming Academic year 21/22. Joining date will be on 26th August 2021.
The Assistant Professor and Program Leader- CGA will be responsible for managing Computer Graphics & Animation program, teaching CGA courses assigned by the Head of IT Department, providing academic advising and counseling to students, participating in departmental committee work, enhancing the learning environment through assessments, instructions, applied research, scholarly activities and services that are consistent to the mission of the College.
- Provide the general leadership for the program, which results in a productive and positive work climate, enhanced intellectual vitality, and collegial relations among, faculty and staff, faculty and students.
- Develop and implement program strategic goals, objectives, and plans that are linked to college and college strategic plans.
- Responsible for planning, developing and managing new and existing CGA academic programs.
- Effectively participate in the Accreditation process of the program.
- Develop plans for the subjects that will be taught and select appropriate books.
- Teach the courses, organize exams, enter and review student grades.
- Improve teaching and exam methods and promote new ways of teaching.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate course portfolio.
- Supervise thesis, student research, scientific reports and social activities.
- Provide academic guidance to students and serve as an academic advisor for them.
- Conduct and publish innovative research and studies.
- Help in developing knowledge and participate in research activities.
- Participate in councils and committees; local, regional and international conferences; and any activities that promote and improve the College.
- Adhere to the research and academic duties, and work on implementing bylaws and regulations of the College.
- Devote time to performing scientific duties in the College, strive to promote the College mission and maintain a decent status in the fields of research, teaching and management.
- Engage with the community as per the College rules and regulations.
- Cooperate fully with the Head of the Department in providing advice and proposals in all matters that will serve the best interests of the College, the students and the community.
- Provide students with academic advising during the registration period, constantly monitor their study plans and adhere to office hours.
- Participate in staff development / programs and workshops.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the direct manager, providing that it does not conflict with the nature of work.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Pedagogical expertise (theory of practice for teaching and assessment)
- Proficiency with internet-based technologies and teaching tools (e.g. Blackboard and other virtual platforms and software) is a must.
- Ability to design and deliver effective e-learning courses
- Good knowledge in the field of 2D and 3D graphics and animation
- Ability to engage constructively with diverse students and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complex, competing demands
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to learn, change, and develop new skills and seek advice from a variety of sources
- Able to exercise judgment and take risks
- Adequate knowledge of Professional Standards and Certification bodies within the field.
- PhD in Computer Graphics & Animation from an internationally recognized University.
- Minimum 3 Years of teaching experience at a university level post terminal degree.
- At least 3 years of administrative experience in planning, developing and managing academic programs.
- Should have a good knowledge in the field of 2D and 3D graphics and animation, with a strong experience working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Animate, 3D Max, Maya, XD, Premiere, After Effects, and Audition.
- Proven record of research and development in the field of graphical media development.
- Experience in development and accreditation of a new academic program will be an advantage.