Airbus UAE Jobs – Jobs at Airbus UAE Careers www.airbus.com Find out Airbus UAE Jobs in UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Airbus UAE Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Airbus UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Airbus UAE is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Airbus UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Airbus UAE jobs opening news has published at Airbus UAE Careers page which is www.airbus.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Airbus UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Airbus UAE Hiring in . You can read this Airbus UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Airbus UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Customer Success Manager Job Vacancy in UAE
Airbus UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Airbus UAE Careers. Airbus UAE latest job applications are being announced for Customer Success Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Airbus UAE Customer Success Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Airbus UAE Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Airbus UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in UAE|
|Name of Job Opening||Customer Success Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 96,238 per year (Not Confirm)|
Airbus UAE Jobs Description 2021
Job Title : Customer Success Manager
Job Location : UAE
Preferred Nationalities : Emirati ( UAE )
Minimum Educational Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Age : Any
Airbus Vacancy Full Information
Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH
Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a “Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)” in Dubai.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
This role will be part of the department “Delivery Services”.
Your responsibility: One of the major key success factors on digital services is making customers and their needs a primary focus within the overall SLC organization. This is ensured by the Customer Success Management collaborative frame in AGNET Business Development organization where Business Developers, Business Analysts, Regional Sales, Marketing, Support and Customer Success Manager work together as a team.
- Aeronautics AGNET business line representative for external customer facing communication from contract signature stage.
- Support SLC digital solutions consultative sales as trusted strategic advisor in collaboration with the team in the region. This support covers the whole process from workshops with customers to contract preparation and includes comprehensive consulting for elaboration, implementation and use of SLC AGNET integrated solutions.
- Write and/or review Statement of Work (SoW) in AGNET contracts regarding the following aspects: feasibility, cost, acceptance criteria and invoicing.
- Manage customers interface for all communications related to Aeronautics AGNET solution from post-sales for project execution and manage key success factors in the customer satisfaction.
- Execute Aeronautics AGNET contracts at time, scope, cost and quality.
- Drive acceptance from customer on Aeronautics AGNET solution and trigger associated revenues.
- Support and contribute to the customized value assessment for the customer from pre-sales phase to acceptance and adoption phase and monitor customer adoption,.
- Manage internal communication and reporting related to Aeronautics AGNET solution technical business development, contract execution and customer voice including management meetings within the Aeronautics Business Line.
- Negotiate with the customer in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager in case of non-fulfilment of contractual obligations about corrective actions.
- Identify/anticipate and mitigate risks/issues which may affect contract execution of Aeronautics AGNET solution and make customer roadmap monitoring.
- Optimize customer experience by committing analysis of lessons learnt and feedbacks.
- Serve as escalation point for issues impacting the customer on Aeronautics AGNET solution usage and overall satisfaction
- Identify upsell opportunities among the customer portfolio while working with Portfolio, Marketing & Sales, Business development and Innovation Squad.
Skills & qualifications:
- Multiple years of previous experience with Customer Relationship Management.
- Technical background in aircraft, engineering, airlines, IT, big data, Airbus Group digital solutions.
- Project management and transverse people management skills/knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of market analysis.
- Fair understanding of the airlines and airports business model as well as Critical and Business communications.
- Ability to enable teamwork and collaboration.
- Dynamic and open-minded approach.
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals and customers in the aviation domain.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and solid decision maker.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing and able to travel within Middle East region.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official Airbus Job Portal. How to Apply: Airbus Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the Airbus job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Airbus Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Airbus Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Airbus Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Airbus Needed?
Answer:- Airbus Recruiting for Customer Success Manager job position.
- Which is the official Airbus Careers Portal?
Answer: www.airbus.com is official Airbus Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Airbus Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Customer Success Manager job position.
- How to Apply for Airbus Customer Success Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.