Airbus UAE Jobs – Jobs at Airbus UAE Careers www.airbus.com Find out Airbus UAE Jobs in Dubai. You can get news related to current job opening in Airbus UAE Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Airbus UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Airbus UAE is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Airbus UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Airbus UAE jobs opening news has published at Airbus UAE Careers page which is www.airbus.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Airbus UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Airbus UAE Hiring in . You can read this Airbus UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Airbus UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Communications Manager Job Vacancy in Dubai
Airbus UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Airbus UAE Careers. Airbus UAE latest job applications are being announced for Communications Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Airbus UAE Communications Manager positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Airbus UAE Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Airbus UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Communications Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 7000.00-23000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Airbus UAE Jobs Description 2021
Communications Manager – Africa and Middle East
Airbus Africa and Middle East FZE
Organization and basic purpose:
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide
Airbus Africa Middle East is looking for an experiences and talented Communications Manager. Reporting to the HO Communication Africa Middle East – the position holder will drive communications activities in line with the company’s strategy.
- Support the development of communications’ strategy and plans
- Successfully execute communications campaigns and coordinate a range of activities
- Develops content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message
- Build relationships with partner organisations from public and private sector.
- Coordinate the day to day press office duties (managing media enquiries, press and PR agency activities, media interviews, briefings, press releases, opeds, speeches, talking points etc).
- Excellent writing skills in English + Arabic and/or French. Ability to develop content as well as edit and proofread to ensure the highest quality.
- Ensure coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of projects
- Prepare reports on projects and market insights.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in communications – experience in aerospace industry is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English + Arabic and/or French.
- Ability to communicate complex information accurately
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Possess good understanding of the region (Africa/Middle East).
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Ability to travel a considerable amount of time.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
FAQ for Airbus Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Airbus Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Airbus Needed?
Answer:- Airbus Recruiting for Communications Manager job position.
- Which is the official Airbus Careers Portal?
Answer: www.airbus.com is official Airbus Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Airbus Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Communications Manager job position.
- How to Apply for Airbus Communications Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.