Agroshipping LLC Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Agroshipping LLC Qatar Careers www.edarabia.com Find out Agroshipping LLC Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Agroshipping LLC Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Agroshipping LLC Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Agroshipping LLC Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Agroshipping LLC Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Agroshipping LLC Qatar jobs opening news has published at Agroshipping LLC Qatar Careers page which is www.edarabia.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Agroshipping LLC Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Agroshipping LLC Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Agroshipping LLC Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Agroshipping LLC Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Administration Officer Job Vacancy in Qatar
Agroshipping LLC Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Agroshipping LLC Qatar Careers. Agroshipping LLC Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Administration Officer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Agroshipping LLC Qatar Administration Officer positions. Jobs in Agroshipping LLC Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Agroshipping LLC Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Agroshipping LLC Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Administration Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 8,468.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Agroshipping LLC Qatar Jobs Description 2021
- Address: Doha, Qatar
- Company: Agroshipping LLC
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Experience: 5 Years
- Job Type: IT
In this role you will act as a central point of co-ordination for all administrative activities for the IT Department. The role provides comprehensive, effective and efficient support services across a range of disciplines including (but not limited to) team diary management, relationship with Chief Information Officer (CIO), liaison with Chief (C), Senior Vice President (SVP) and Vice President (VP) level stakeholder offices, front line management of external suppliers and preparation and management of confidential and sensitive correspondence.
- Serve as an office information manager for the IT Department, receiving and handling highly confidential information and documentation for distribution to management, staff and external candidates and customers
- Support the IT Department with administration and overall office management ensuring smooth running of day to day operations
- Prioritize tasks with high flexibility and ensure that the tasks are executed within the deadlines set
- Update policies, processes and other documentation as directed by the IT Leadership Team
- Provide business documentation support, including report writing, presentation creation, spreadsheet preparation and distribution of such materials
- Manage, co-ordinate and maintain calendar of appointments, travel arrangements and records of communication to meet the requirements of the IT Department
- To record, filter, disseminate and communicate all incoming and outgoing matters to the IT Leadership Team
- Follow up or obtain feedback on behalf of the IT Department staff, for matters or correspondences which require follow up actions by appropriate internal or external parties
- Prepare official memorandums on behalf of the IT Department staff
- Respond to complaints, requests for information and assistance, interpret and explain procedures and policies pertaining to internal enquires of all IT Department staff
- Manage the office equipment and all ITSR requests
- Responsible for ensuring that the structure, standards, processes and tools as defined by the company are in place and maintained.
- Ensure that requests that are ERP and other requests, requiring approval are examined before VP approves, to ensure that only relevant items are routed to VP level
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management
You should hold an Associate Degree with minimum 5 years of job – related experience within a multinational environment. You should have advanced knowledge of MS Office skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio).
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills (verbal and written) along with high attention to detail and quality. You should have previous experience of supporting a Senior/Executive Level Management. You should have knowledge of Oracle ERP systems and have strong time management and organisational skills.