AEP USA Jobs – Jobs at AEP USA Careers www.aep.com Find out AEP USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in AEP USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AEP USA Government Jobs in USA.
AEP USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AEP USA , then it is a great chance for you because of AEP USA jobs opening news has published at AEP USA Careers page which is www.aep.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AEP USA . So now you can be a part of this Current AEP USA Hiring in . You can read this AEP USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
AEP USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Billing Analyst Associate Job Vacancy in USA
AEP USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AEP USA Careers. AEP USA latest job applications are being announced for Billing Analyst Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AEP USA Billing Analyst Associate positions. Jobs in AEP USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
AEP USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AEP USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Chicago
|Name of Job Opening||Billing Analyst Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Illinois|
|Salary Range||$ 46276 per year Approx (Not Confirm)|
AEP USA Jobs Description 2021
The Billing Analyst is responsible for billing operations, analysis and customer service for large accounts. The Analyst will liaise with utilities, customers internal and external to resolve routine and complex billing questions and requests to ensure on time accurate billing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify accuracy of billing data, review and analyze individual accounts making independent decisions regarding billing activities
- Serve as the primary contact for large account billing management internally and externally through proactive communication with Sales and Customers, and reviewing all large account billings
- Identify billing discrepancies and determine root cause of the issue
- Recognize problem accounts and independently take the necessary steps to resolve issues and revise errors
- Create manual invoices at a detailed customer level ensuring data integrity
- Review, analyze and resolve unbilled cycles
- Communicate and maintain relationships with utilities to troubleshoot issues and verify data
- Work with IT to improve system-driven automation
- Responsible for accurately updating and generating reports, analyze and draw appropriate conclusions
- Comprehend and interpret EDI
- Ensure SOX Compliance and participate in monthly close process
- Work closely with the Pricing team to fully understand pricing components, ensure billing processes are aligned and stay abreast of any market driven or Utility changes that affect billing determinants.
- Ensure high degree of customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure processes and training materials are documented and regularly maintained.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Advanced Excel and/or Microsoft Access skills to support data analysis
- Technical understanding of information systems
- Ability to read and interpret general business and technical documents as well as deliver concise communication to the sales team, customers and other AEP Energy employees
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energy background / Energy billing experience ideal
- Methodical and organized work style—maintains notes, records, schedule, to-do lists.
- Ability to prioritize, plan proactively, manage conflicting priorities and multi-task effectively.
- Superior attention to detail and conscientious attitude relating to quality of work.
- Ability to work independently (with little instruction/supervision).
- Effective problem-solving skills: ability to identify alternatives and develop unique solutions.
- Takes initiative; proactive approach; asks questions to ensure understanding/clarity.
- Comfortable with change, uncertainty and in-development conditions.
- Resilient under stress and dealing with multiple demands.
- High EQ– superior interpersonal skills, win-win mind set, relationship-builder, able to work with diverse group of colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken, listening with ability to explain and interpret issues clearly.
- High-energy, drive and ambition.