AEP USA Jobs – Jobs at AEP USA Careers www.aep.com Find out AEP USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in AEP USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AEP USA Government Jobs in USA.
AEP USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AEP USA , then it is a great chance for you because of AEP USA jobs opening news has published at AEP USA Careers page which is www.aep.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AEP USA . So now you can be a part of this Current AEP USA Hiring in . You can read this AEP USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
AEP USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Data Visualization & Financial Admin Job Vacancy in the USA
AEP USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AEP USA Careers. AEP USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Data Visualization & Financial Admin job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AEP USA Data Visualization & Financial Admin positions. Jobs in AEP USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
AEP USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AEP USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Chicago
|Name of Job Opening||Data Visualization & Financial Admin Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Illinois|
|Salary Range||$ 69,701.00 per year|
AEP USA Jobs Description 2022
This role is posted at more than one grade level and will be filled based on commensurate education and/or relevant experience. It is written at the lower grade level and expectations increase with the higher-grade level.
The AEP Energy Services Program Administration team is responsible for delivering service offerings to customers and
developing and maintaining the business infrastructure for the Services organization. The Program Administration
Analyst plays a key role by utilizing a variety of tools and information to create and deliver customer-facing work product
and enable internal stakeholders to utilize these tools for the seamless execution of the Energy Services mission.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS are listed below:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Move data across internal and external systems using a variety of tools including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft suite of products including Dynamics, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate and Excel
- Create, QA and send customer reports and timely notifications of key events
- Perform Services related Financial Management to include invoice generation for accounts receivable, initiating purchase orders and invoices for payment through the Maximo accounts payable system, and financial tracking for both internal and external entities to ensure the timely and accurate payment of funds.
- Work with the Customer Program Management function to develop customer specific program execution plans based on the agreed upon customer solutions package, and move through to execution flawlessly.
- Work with External Program Management function on the successful execution of requirements and processes for RTO & utility programs
- Work with the External Program Management function on the successful execution of requirements and processes for other external counterparties and vendors
- Responsible for timely, accurate, and effective completion of assigned tasks associated with:
- Contract Administration to include utilizing DocuSign in the drafting, routing and execution of contracts, as well as filing in the appropriate tracking database.
- Financial reporting
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrates ability to create/modify/run reports in Power BI or similar reporting tools
- Demonstrates ability to determine correct excel function to complete tasks including pivot tables, vlookups, sumif, countif.
- Demonstrates ability to consistently execute assigned tasks in a timely, accurate, and complete manner
- Demonstrates ability to understand large datasets and structures, how to interface with these structures to enable the transfer of data from external entities to internal systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of AR/AP systems and a functional understanding of the general ledger
- Demonstrates ability to produce accurate and professional customer facing work products on a mass level
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Ability to read and interpret general business and technical documents as well as deliver concise communication key stake holders
Bachelor’s degree; or alternatively six (6) years of equivalent work experience, must include four (4) years of working experience with Business Reporting software (Power BI preferred) and Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proactive problem-solving ability with results/solutions orientation, identify alternatives and develop unique solutions.
- Work with functional leaders to resolve customer service issues and exceptions and to develop new customer value propositions.