AdventHealth USA Jobs – Jobs at AdventHealth USA Careers www.careers.adventhealth.com Find out AdventHealth USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in AdventHealth USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AdventHealth USA Government Jobs in USA.
AdventHealth USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AdventHealth USA , then it is a great chance for you because of AdventHealth USA jobs opening news has published at AdventHealth USA Careers page which is www.careers.adventhealth.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AdventHealth USA . So now you can be a part of this Current AdventHealth USA Hiring in . You can read this AdventHealth USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
AdventHealth USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Medical Lab Technologist Job Vacancy in USA
AdventHealth USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AdventHealth USA Careers. AdventHealth USA latest job applications are being announced for Medical Lab Technologist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AdventHealth USA Medical Lab Technologist positions. Jobs in AdventHealth USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
AdventHealth USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AdventHealth USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Orlando
|Name of Job Opening||Medical Lab Technologist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Florida|
|Salary Range||$ 57,619.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
AdventHealth USA Jobs Description 2021
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time/Days. Monday – Friday 6AM-2:30PM, rotating weekends every 4 to 5 weeks
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs various support activities to facilitate operation of assigned department or work area, which may include answering the telephone, clerical and/or receptionist duties. Continually maintains workspaces in a neat, organized, and properly supplied; properly stores and safeguards documentation and paperwork.
- Performs assigned pre-analytical activities related to laboratory testing, which may include general and analytical equipment maintenance, function checks and documentation; inventory control and supply stocking; specimen collection; biological specimen processing; cleaning and disinfection of selected or assigned laboratory equipment and spaces; quality control and calibration performance; and other pre-analytical activities.
- Performs all expected tests and analytical procedures for assigned department or work area efficiently and accurately, according to AdventHealth procedures, performance standards, and departmental competency standards. Participates in proficiency testing, consistently adhering to federal and state regulations as well as AdventHealth policies.
- Performs post-analytical activities related to laboratory testing, reporting results (including highly abnormal results) in accordance with AdventHealth procedures. Provides and acts on technical and support information related to the elements of laboratory testing for all age groups, neonatal through geriatric patients.
- Licensed by State of Florida at Clinical Laboratory Technologist level in appropriate specialties
- (Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Serology/Immunology, Microbiology, Immunohematology/Blood Banking, and/or Molecular Pathology) for the department or campus assignment
- Technical skills and aptitudes related to the laboratory testing, procedures and processes performed in department or work area assigned.
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written English with patients, staff, partners and customers of varied backgrounds in a respectful, effective, and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Laboratory Science or an equivalent term, OR
- Four years post-secondary education with a concentration in the aforementioned subject matters, Chemical Science or Biologic Science or Healthcare-related field
- One-year analytical, technical experience in Clinical Laboratory setting, OR
- Completion of a clinical internship in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent program
- Nationally certified as Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technologist, or equivalent term
- Licensed by State of Florida as Clinical Laboratory Technologist level in assigned department specialties, or all 6 areas (Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Serology/Immunology, Microbiology, Immunohematology/Blood Banking, Molecular Pathology).
The Medical Laboratory Technologists performs various laboratory testing procedures in assigned areas as licensed. Work customarily involves analytical testing of blood and/or other human biological specimens. Depending on campus and department, various pre-and post-analytical work processes are including in the work duties customarily performed; on-call hours may also be required. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.