Adnoc UAE Jobs – Jobs at Adnoc UAE Careers www.adnoc.ae Find out Adnoc UAE Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Adnoc UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Adnoc UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Adnoc UAE Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Adnoc UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Adnoc UAE jobs opening news has published at Adnoc UAE Careers page which is www.adnoc.ae. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Adnoc UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Adnoc UAE Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this Adnoc UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Adnoc UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Team Leader Electrical Maintenance (ASR) Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
Adnoc UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Adnoc UAE Careers. Adnoc UAE latest job applications are being announced for Team Leader Electrical Maintenance (ASR) job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Adnoc UAE Team Leader Electrical Maintenance (ASR) positions. Applicant should have Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering Qualification for this Team Leader Electrical Maintenance (ASR) Jobs in Abu Dhabi (Adnoc UAE). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Adnoc UAE Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Adnoc UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi
|Name of Job Opening||Team Leader Electrical Maintenance (ASR) Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Education||Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Job Type||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Experience||10 years of experience in Oil & Gas, or Petrochemical industry with in Maintenance Engineering; with at least 6 years in a Senior Engineer role.|
|Salary Range||AED 175458.00 Per year (Not Confirm)|
Adnoc UAE Jobs Description 2021
We are the Gulf’s most-experienced LNG producer, running one of the world’s most reliable LNG facilities off the coast of Abu Dhabi since 1973. By processing and producing LNG, LPG, Paraffinic Naphtha, and Sulphur for export, we are supplying important energy products to the world. We are majority owned by ADNOC, which has a 70% share of the company. Other shareholders are Mitsui & Co (15%), BP (10%), and Total (5%). We embrace ADNOC’s values, and are proud to be an industry leader in achieving a diverse workforce that is committed to serving the UAE and providing energy for life.
Plans, directs, coordinates and supervise the activities of the Electrical Maintenance Section to support the department & plant in ensuring optimum availability and reliability of plant equipment to meet production targets by maintaining high level of integrity and HSE standards at optimum cost.
Ensure reliability and integrity on all maintenance related activities in terms of Electrical processes.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Plans, directs and supervises Electrical Engineers and Supervisors of Electrical team in maintaining LNG and ASR facility to meet all target key objectives with a focus on improved reliability, availability and performance.
- Responsible for obtaining the objective of Company Maintenance Policy and MMS compliance.
- Provides the necessary support and guidance to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment. Conducts and directs regular audits including risk assessments and safety reviews.
- Carries out proactive review of all Electrical equipment and assets in the LNG and ASR plant with focus on poor performers and recommends Strategies leading to continuous improvement and longevity.
- Provides technical input to modifications, minor projects and technical studies.
- Plans and integrates priorities for planned maintenance and ensure preparation of resource (manpower/equipment/tools/spares) for overhaul.
- Lead the implementation of training and development programs within the Maintenance Department with focus on enhancing capabilities of UAE nationals.
- Directs and supervises ‘Electrical Team Contractors and Vendors’ for the provision of specialist services. This includes the development of Technical Work Scope and Contracts (Electrical Engineer to be responsible for his area’s major activities and TL will direct and supervise).
- Liaise between all stakeholders to progress work to meet the deadlines.
- Organize available resources for optimum utilization, periodically review the adequacy of the support function to provide required service.
- Ensure that all company codes/regulations/engineering practices are adhered to by Department employees.
- Use SAP to direct and supervisor Engineers in monitoring spares and maintenance performance and use the information to develop improvements. Benchmark Electrical maintenance performance identifying areas for improvement and providing solutions.
- Control all SAP transactions including and not limited (invoices/PFD/enquires/PRs/SO/etc. related to his department).
- Provides input to the Department Manager on electrical engineering issues related to the Engineering & Projects personnel for the development of proposals for modification or additions to existing systems.
Materials Stock Management:
- Acts as the custodian of the Electrical Section assets and ensures they are maintained appropriately and safely.
- Liaises with subordinates and stores personnel on detailed stock set ups for electrical equipment and follows up for adequate stock levels.
- Raises request for procurement of new equipment and major repairs with justifications to the Manager.
- Contributes to the preparation of job specifications and the scope of contracts.
- Provides feedback to the Manager on performance of the contractor from quality and technical perspective and highlights deviations for necessary action.
- Responsible for ensuring that actions mentioned in the audit report are compiled and closed.
HSE & Waste Disposal of Hazardous Material:
- Acts as the key accountable person for the maintenance of the electrical equipment as per HSE compliance standards and ensures waste disposal of material as per the HSE compliance standard to avoid environmental pollution.
- Certifies the equipment’s for hazardous area through audits.
- Safeguard own Health and Safety, as well as that of the fellow employees, by paying attention to safe work practices, maintaining a safe work environment and complying with applicable HSE requirements.
- Take action to INTERVENE and STOP any un-safe activity or non-compliance with HSE requirements, if witnessed, and report the incident – regardless of your position or that of the transgressor.
- Plan and supervise the activities of the personnel and resources of the Section to achieve the Department objectives in an efficient and cost-conscious manner while ensuring implementation of approved operational plans for the Section in line with Department objectives.
- Develop the knowledge, competencies and innovative spirit in the Section and support the establishment of Personal Development Plans (PDP’s), Succession Planning and Talent pipeline within the Section in coordination with the Human Capability Group to continuously develop employees with emphasis on UAE Nationals to meet Emiratization targets.
Budgets and Operational Plans
- Compile and provide input for preparation of the Department budgets and regularly monitor expenditure against approved the Section budget levels.
- Investigate, highlight and reconcile any significant variances to ensure effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Lead the implementation of approved Section policies, processes, systems, Quality standards, procedures and internal controls in order to support execution of the Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Implement the Company Performance Management System for individuals within the Section in accordance with Company approved guidelines and continuously monitor the achievement of the Section KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract and the Balanced Score Card.
Organisation Structure and Development
- Review, develop and recommend the appropriate organisation structure for the Section that will best utilise human capital while proactively incorporating sustainability into the on-going work practices to meet the business objectives.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Encourage innovation, enhance employee motivation and support initiatives for implementation of Change Management to continuously improve operations and services.
- Propose improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the Section.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Support the institution of an HSE culture and ensure compliance with relevant HSE policies, procedures, systems & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines across the Section in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Ensure adequate HSE training and induction for all Section employees to meet HSE standards.
Management Information Systems (MIS) and Reports
- Prepare all Section MIS and progress reports to provide accurate and timely reports and necessary information to Company Management to effectively manage the business.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Has regular contact for coordination with all discipline Managers and Team leaders in Maintenance and all other ADNOC LNG Divisions departments.
- Liaise daily at own level personnel in Plant Operations, Engineering & Technical Support Divisions, Planning, Scheduling and Turnaround Department and Technical Services Department for general coordination purposes; also with Support & Logistics Services (Warehouse) Das to ensure the specific availability of spare parts and materials.
- Contact with ADNOC GOC’s, contractors, suppliers and manufactures representatives.
- Regular contacts with equipment manufacturers, Specialists, Consultants, suppliers and contractors for the procurement of spares and various support services
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum Experience
- 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas, or Petrochemical industry with in Maintenance Engineering; with at least 6 years in a Senior Engineer role.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skill.
- Good communication, influencing and coordination skill.
- Planning skills with attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and people management skill.
- Good communication and coordination skill.
- Team player with collaborative skill.
- Technical Report Writing