AdMedia USA Jobs – Jobs at AdMedia USA Careers www.admedia.com Find out AdMedia USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in AdMedia USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon AdMedia USA Government Jobs in USA.
AdMedia USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at AdMedia USA , then it is a great chance for you because of AdMedia USA jobs opening news has published at AdMedia USA Careers page which is www.admedia.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with AdMedia USA . So now you can be a part of this Current AdMedia USA Hiring in . You can read this AdMedia USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
AdMedia USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Account Manager Job Vacancy in USA
AdMedia USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for AdMedia USA Careers. AdMedia USA latest job applications are being announced for Account Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the AdMedia USA Account Manager positions. Jobs in AdMedia USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
AdMedia USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||AdMedia USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Burbank
|Name of Job Opening||Account Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 58413.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
AdMedia USA Jobs Description 2022
We are a California based ad-tech company with an award-winning tech platform that competes head-to-head with Google. We’re enjoying unrivaled success as a formidable disruptor in the paid search advertising industry.
- Close new business with Fortune 300 clients
- Secure budgets, market goals, and performance data assets from current and potential search advertisers
- Prospect and develop relationships with advertisers and their agencies
- Understand our product and position in the digital advertising industry to deftly pitch our offering to new clients
- Perform a gap analysis in a consultative manner in order to identify and solve client pain points and needs
- Collaborate across departments to ensure your clients needs are met with effective managed account services and relevant product features
- Attend industry and networking events regularly to prospect new business
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.com.
- Base salary + (aggressive) compensation plan.
- Prospect and connect with top advertisers and agencies
- Pitch a results-oriented solution to some of the largest world-class brands.
- Work with Fortune 300 partners in the Auto, Travel, Retail, CPG, Telecom, Education, Real Estate, Career, Finance, and Insurance verticals.
- Up to 20% travel. Some international travel is possible.
- Potential for growth into a managerial role
- At least 7-10+ years as a top performer on a digital media sales team
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions
- Minimum 4-6 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- Agile, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience
- Understanding of the search / pay per click / performance advertising market
- Ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Possess strong media math skills and a highly analytical mindset.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience