Addison Group USA Jobs – Jobs at Addison Group USA Careers www.addisongroup.com Find out Addison Group USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Addison Group USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Addison Group USA Government Jobs in USA.
Addison Group USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Addison Group USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Addison Group USA jobs opening news has published at Addison Group USA Careers page which is www.addisongroup.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Addison Group USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Addison Group USA Hiring in . You can read this Addison Group USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Addison Group USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Automation Engineering Supervisor Job Vacancy in the USA
Addison Group USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Addison Group USA Careers. Addison Group USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Automation Engineering Supervisor job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Addison Group USA Automation Engineering Supervisor positions. Jobs in Addison Group USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Addison Group USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Addison Group USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Southlake
|Name of Job Opening||Automation Engineering Supervisor Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 82,500.00 Per Year|
Addison Group USA Jobs Description 2022
Direct responsibility for managing the day-to-day activities of the Automation Engineering function for one of our facilities. Will be a key member of the team reporting directly to the Factory Manager.
The primary responsibility of this role is the creation and execution of the Seal Connect and Structural & Engineering Components Value Stream MTD roadmap as a working supervisor. Through management of a team of automation engineers and technicians, this role will enable significant improvement of product cost, enable growth and expand factory capacity.
This role will also be responsible for developing the automation engineering team to enable successful execution on all projects, all goals.
- Provide daily supervision to the automation engineering and technical team members
- Work cross functionally across the value streams to establish voice of sponsor on projects
- Execute projects and provide IQOQPQ process control documentation for deployed automation
- Explore IIOT industry 4.0 technology that is aligned with the roadmaps
- Analyze effectiveness of existing processes, tooling and equipment. Recommend automation solutions to reduce variation; improve yield, productivity & product quality; reduce cycle time; and enhance process reliability & field performance.
- Provide technical output against individual work assignments. Ensure employees maintain technical skill sets through training and development plans.
- Work with project management to estimate manpower, manage budgets, schedule completion dates, monitor progress, and evaluate the results of jobs.
- Assure that work performed follows generally stated objectives and is completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and evaluate performance / contributions during quarterly performance reviews and annual calibrations.
- Promptly address performance issues, documenting corrective action plans.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience with Automation in a manufacturing environment a must
- 3-5 years of supervising engineers, or relevant experience
- Exposure to Plastics or Elastomers, molding technology, machining environment, and automation.
- Manufacturing experience in the Semiconductor industry would be considered a plus.
- Strong computer literacy, especially in MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics)
Our client offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K savings plan, paid time-off, tuition assistance and more, to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.