Acino Pharma UAE Jobs – Jobs at Acino Pharma UAE Careers www.acino.swiss Find out Acino Pharma UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Acino Pharma UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Acino Pharma UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Acino Pharma UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Acino Pharma UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Acino Pharma UAE jobs opening news has published at Acino Pharma UAE Careers page which is www.acino.swiss. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Acino Pharma UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Acino Pharma UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Acino Pharma UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Acino Pharma UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Regulatory Affairs Associate, CMC – META Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Acino Pharma UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Acino Pharma UAE Careers. Acino Pharma UAE latest job applications are being announced for Regulatory Affairs Associate, CMC – META job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Acino Pharma UAE Regulatory Affairs Associate, CMC – META positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Acino Pharma UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Acino Pharma UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Regulatory Affairs Associate, CMC – META Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 22,600.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Acino Pharma UAE Jobs Description 2021
Dubai UAE, Middle East, Turkey, and Africa
Acino is a Swiss pharmaceutical company, leader in advanced drug delivery technologies. We have a clear focus on selected emerging markets in the Middle East, Africa, the CIS Region and Latin America, and operate in some of the most dynamic countries of the world. We value courage, commitment, trust and empathy and provide an environment that supports initiative and effort. We are proud to be action-oriented and open-minded, with a strong focus on quality and product availability, even in remote and hard to reach areas of the world.
This position is for a limited period of one year, based in Dubai, UAE and will report directly to the Regulatory Affairs Director – META. The role will be responsible for all assigned Regulatory activities within META including regulatory due diligence within the assigned region. Additionally will also write and maintain all CMC sections of the regulatory files for local manufacturing within the assigned region.
Your Responsibilities will be :
- Support the Regulatory Affairs Manager in the assigned Regulatory activities.
- Prepare and compile registration files for submission of initial Marketing Authorization Application (MAAs), variations, renewals and manufacturing site registrations/renewals.
- Coordinate the writing and submission of files in cooperation with the local manufacturers and distributors.
- Compile and write the CMC part of Modules 2 and 3 Dossier in CTD format in English according to EU/local regulatory requirements.
- Collect and compile necessary raw data, documents and samples (active substance, impurities, finished product) to be included in the regulatory file.
- Update and maintain all CMC sections of the local files in validated systems
- Support the preparation and translation of proofread printed artwork ensuring compliance with the registered Product Information.
- Prepare responses to requests by the authorities during the evaluation process, and correct handling of deficiency letters within a specific time frame.
- Create and maintain a full up-to-date database and archiving system for tracking the regulatory activities in the region.
- Perform and document regulatory due diligence on all assigned products within the META region according to internal process and guidance.
Your Profile :
- Pharmacy Graduate, natural Sciences or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in Regulatory Affairs in pharmaceutical industry (in Research and Development, Quality Assurance, Quality Control departments).
- Good understanding of analytical methods for quality control of medicinal products, validation of analytical procedures and validation of technological process, procedures of bio equivalence / clinical trials/ biowaver.
- Experience in writing and compiling CMC sections of Regulatory files in collaboration with local manufacturers
- Fluent level in English both in oral and written communication; Arabic is an asset.
- Ability to maintain a structure documentation and archiving system.
- Self motivated, ability to work under supervision, multi-task with attention to detail and manage multiple deadlines.
Please submit your direct application via this LINK
If you are interested in working for a company that offers such challenging opportunities, we invite you to send your application along with all pertinent documents – preferably via e-mail in one PDF document to the following email address:
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Only direct applications are considered.