ACE Hardware USA Jobs – Jobs at ACE Hardware USA Careers www.acehardware.com Find out ACE Hardware USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in ACE Hardware USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon ACE Hardware USA Government Jobs in USA.
ACE Hardware USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at ACE Hardware USA , then it is a great chance for you because of ACE Hardware USA jobs opening news has published at ACE Hardware USA Careers page which is www.acehardware.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with ACE Hardware USA . So now you can be a part of this Current ACE Hardware USA Hiring in . You can read this ACE Hardware USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
ACE Hardware USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Learning Architect Job Vacancy in the USA
ACE Hardware USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for ACE Hardware USA Careers. ACE Hardware USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Learning Architect job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the ACE Hardware USA Learning Architect positions. Jobs in ACE Hardware USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
ACE Hardware USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||ACE Hardware USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Oak Brook
|Name of Job Opening||Learning Architect Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Illinois|
|Salary Range||$ 150,867.00 per year|
ACE Hardware USA Jobs Description 2022
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
- Defining the technical requirements and technical architecture for the implementation of mobile solutions
- Discuss technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used and the methodology followed
- Experience in developing reusable artifacts/frameworks, re-usable assets, industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development, and QA (Quality Assurance) best practice
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile SDK (Software Development Kit) and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs (application programming interfaces)
- Understanding mobile security protocols
- Experience with various responsive design patterns such as MVC (Model View Controller) & MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel)
- Robust knowledge of using analytics to understand usage of mobile applications
- Understand various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, and Hybrid platforms
- Lead and mentor development teams, enforcing sound development practices and ensuring high quality enterprise mobile solutions
- Work closely with Project Managers, Senior Leaders, UI/UX designers and Team Leaders
- Bring innovative ideas and innovation to the team
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Expertise of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, JS, and other mobile integrations, frameworks, and accelerators
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics, crash/error handling and reporting
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS and Android
- Experience with Xamarin, C#, Swift, Kotlin, JS, TypeScript, React Native, Angular, Bootstrap, and developing PWAs (Progressive Web Apps)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g., Junit, Mock API (Application Programming Interface)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- 10+ years of overall application development experience
- 4+ years of experience with technical leadership/architecture
- 7+ years of experience with mobile application development
- 7+ years of experience with responsive design
- Proficiency in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, and Technical Solution Design
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven’t, but we’d like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America’s best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.